"The thing about soul mates many people don’t grasp (or at least don’t pay enough attention to) is your soulmate loving you and being there for you no matter what. Normally, people use this phrase when talking about an argument they have with someone they’re involved with: “Yeah, but I thought you loved me no matter what!” But do they? A partner or a date may still take you out again because of the tattoo you got while you were drunk or because you had something stuck in your teeth, but… but your soul mate… they are there for life. For every life. Your soul mate will love you when you fall off of the [insert addiction here] wagon. They will be there to help you back into it. Your soul mate will love you when you eat popcorn and drink coffee in one sitting, so you end up in the bathroom three times in one hour to take a shit. They will be there to rub your thigh and give you a glass of Sprite to soothe your stomach. Your soul mate will not love your flaws considering you hate them; that’s why they’re flaws. Rather, they would compliment you little by little until you not only stop hating your flaws, but acknowledge them and not allow them to drag you down. Some people don’t realize your soul mate is with you always. Disagreement is human. Arguing is human. Although, your soul and theirs are ALWAYS in sync, even though your physical bodies are leagues apart, your stances on something are totally conflicted, and you’re right-wing and they’re left. It doesn’t fucking matter. Soul mates are there for you even when they don’t have to be — especially when they don’t have to be. Your soul mate might hate your knock-knock jokes and you might hate their snoring, but that’s what makes the whole concept of souls being drawn to each other for thousands of years so intriguing. Your soul mate, in another life, could fucking fall out of their chair laughing at your knock-knock jokes and they could go every night without one snore. You don’t care if they wake you up crying over a Disney movie and they don’t care if you spend some money from a loan on a new pair of jeans. You’ll comfort them and tell them Todd and Copper will always be in each other’s hearts and they’ll sew a patch on those jeans when they rip. Your soul mate really, truly will fucking love you NO MATTER WHAT. They aren’t the light at the end of the tunnel, oh, no. They are the oil lamp in your hand and the book of matches in your pocket. Even when you are in the darkest corner of your mind, they will always be there to strike and brighten that sucker up. "
“The Thing About Soul Mates” , Bella Militi (via castielssam)
this is beautiful and perfect and i wanna cry(via number1cuntdiva)
- 1. What is your favourite outfit?
- 2. What was the name of your first pet?
- 3. Do you have any pointless talents?
- 4. What’s your middle name?
- 5. How many siblings do you have?
- 6. If you could choose anywhere on Earth to live, where would you choose?
- 7. How many different countries have you been to?
- 8. What is/was your favourite subject at school?
- 9. What personality trait are you known for?
- 10. What will your dream home look like?
- 11. What vehicle do you want to own when you’re older?
- 12. Who is your best friend? Why are they your best friend?
- 13. What is one thing you have learned today?
- 14. What is the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
- 15. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- 16.When you were a kid, what did you want to do when you grew up?
- 17. If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?
- 18. Would you rather live in the country or the city?
- 19. If could try out any job for a day, what would you try?
- 20. What is the first thing you notice about people?
- 21. Do you think all people are equally valuable, or do you think some people in certain situations are more valuable than others (say, a frail old lady versus a doctor who could potentially save hundreds of lives)?
- 22.If you could only make one last wish, what would you wish for?
- 23. Do you think gay people choose to be gay? Do you think straight people choose to be straight?
- 24. Would you kill an innocent person if it meant saving a dozen other people?
- 25. What are your favourite websites?
- 26. What’s the biggest lie you’ve ever told?
- 27. What’s something you wish everyone knew about you?
- 28. What’s your favourite outdoor activity?
- 29.If someone were to make a movie about your life, who would play you?
- 30. Would you rather be hated or forgotten?
- 31. How tall are you?
- 32. What’s your signature dish that you would cook if friends were to come round?
- 33. Do you have a cherished childhood teddy bear?
- 34. If you were a superhero, what powers would you have?
- 35. What’s your favourite pizza topping?
- 36. What type of music do you like?
- 37. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
- 38. What colour socks are you wearing?
- 39. Have you ever fired a gun?
- 40. Type your name with your elbow…
- 41. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
- 42. Would you rather trade intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence?
- 43. If you could breed two animals together to defy the laws of nature, what new animal would you create?
- 44. If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?
- 45. Who was the last person to knock/ring at your door?
- 46. How to you like your eggs in the morning?
- 47. Have you ever been on a space hopper?
- 48. What was the last song you danced to?
- 49. Have you ever accidentally injured anyone?
- 50. Are you a clean or messy person?
- 51. What’s your favourite movie quote?
- 52. What’s your favourite fast food chain?
- 53. Have you ever eaten anything really weird?
- 54. Are you good at keeping secrets?
- 55. Have you ever milked a cow?
- 56. Have you ever raised money for charity?
- 57. Who’s your favourite Harry Potter character?
- 58. Can you erect a tent?
- 59. Do you have any swimming badges?
- 60. What is more difficult for you; looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
- 61. Have you ever been hospitalised other than birth?
- 62. Do you keep a diary?
- 63. Do you have any unusual fears or phobias?
- 64. Do you prefer to wash in the mornings or evenings?
- 65. Do you collect anything?
- 66. What makes you nervous?
- 67. Are you ticklish? If so, where?
- 68. Have you ever started a rumour?
- 69. Have you ever walked in on anyone having sex?
- 70. Do you like your own name?
- 71. Have you ever thought about names for your future children?
- 72. Do you want to go backpacking around the world? If so, where?